2015年8月25日星期二

學緊縛,是需要熱誠,要不斷練習,不斷改善,不斷研究。

t takes a lot of passion, dedication and devotion to learn ropes. I spend a lot of time for practice and research. And today, I decided to have some suspension fun and practice with @fufu.

學緊縛,是需要熱誠,要不斷練習,不斷改善,不斷研究。今天,我跟朋友@fufu練習了吊縛。

With a gote as the basis, I started working on different positions and exploring @fufu's body. I started with some floor ties. The first one's a very defensive position that I came up with - it's a struggle between the power/control portrayed by the tie and the inner submission within her. I like the first tie a lot. And then I proceeded to do some suspension - and then tying her poor little toes to the crotch rope - so it's like a little predicament - if she decided to drop her toes, she would feel something hehe. 
我們先做了個後手縛,然後開始嘗試不同的姿勢-從地上的緊縛再到吊縛。第一個是在地上的,姿勢十分防衛,看上來是很有力,很有控制的,但同時間她的心裡間 是多麼的無助,是一個很有趣的對比。然後我們開始做吊縛,其中一個特別的是腳趾是跟股繩綁在一起的,如果她的腳放鬆,那麼股繩就會向上拉:P



When I untied her - there's this beautiful moment - she's all blissed out.
當我解繩的時候,她的樣子是十分幸福的,十分美麗的一刻。
We took a break and had a little chat about the tie. And then we continued to work on the second set. I wanted to do something different so I decided to go for teppou shibari with finger ties (note the use of crotch rope haha) Then I went on to do a partial suspension with her ankles beautifully tied. Then I moved on to a very "welcoming" position (open "M" legs)
我們休息了一會兒,談談剛才的緊縛可以怎樣改善,然後繼續做練習第二種吊縛。我們想試新的吊縛,所以做了個像拿著槍的姿勢,右手是十分幸福的,因為血不能流到那兒,還有是要不斷用力支持右手的力,用在吊縛時是有一定的困難。我首先做了個半吊,然後做了個M字腳的全吊。

We didn't have much time left so we decided to just do something simple. Simple...but painful (please do not try these ties if you don't have any experience - they are VERY dangerous and painful and challenging). We first did an inverted suspension by one wrap on the waist, followed by an inverted suspension by one ankle. 
最後,我們沒有很多時間,所以只會做簡單的吊縛(簡單但十分痛苦的),如果你沒有經驗,請不要亂試,是十分危險,做錯會掉下來,傷頭/頸/脊椎骨等。第一個吊縛是只用腰的一條繩吊上去,然後第二個是用單腳的繩。


I seldom get suspended in Hong Kong as there aren't many people who are experienced enough to do that. So I decided to do a simple self suspension. 
我平常很少機會被吊,因為香港沒有很多有經驗的繩師,所以我最後做了個簡單自吊(倒吊)
Doing suspensions is really challenging and I have so much more to learn - the right tension, placement, transition, the balance of load, how to do the ties quickly and safely etc. I am really thankful that I have such a good rope bottom to practice ropes with and try things out with. We had a really good time - although it's not a rope scene, we still had lots of fun and laughters hehe.
做吊縛真的很困難,我還有很多很多要學習-張力,重量的分佈,繩擺放的最佳位置,如何在空中轉姿勢,如何快而安全地做吊縛等等。我真的十分高興有fufu做我的拍擋,讓我可以有機會練習多些吊縛。雖然今天只是練習,但我們兩人真的很享受過程:)
Rope 緊縛者: subay
Model 被綁者: fufu
Photography 攝影: cindyhk






https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgdZDm_DnjRuM99ZtcQFboT_IdEMlO5XYm2l_8JSSg6rNnn_eqNRvTKnZdK1wrRJuttERkCpZX83v8cuF2hn3uALZhdYWLtIvKPHr3Fzie8puMDXY3eVMver_KbuKVd8-0G1luGEOSacT1X/s1600/IMG_3538.JPG

沒有留言:

發佈留言