2015年8月19日星期三

Ropes at March Party by Kinky Hong Kong (28 March 2015)

Ropes at March Party by Kinky Hong Kong (28 March 2015)

I am a submissive. Despite the fact that I do ropes and tie a lot, I still identify myself as a submissive. People might associate "tying" with "topping" or "dominating" but I do not agree. When I tie someone up, I simply want to get close to them. To caress them. To connect with them. To make them happy. I do not do torture ties for the sake of torturing people - I do it only because my friends enjoy being tortured. So fundamentally speaking - I am still thinking from the perspective of a submissive - I just want people around me to be happy - and that in turn, would make me happy.
But when I go to the parties held by Kinky Hong Kong, I don't really play a lot now (as a submissive). I don't do impact play anymore - anyone can hit me really hard. Anyone can do mean things to me - but it's the mental aspect that's lacking in a lot of scenes and I do not enjoy playing with people I cannot connect well with. So when I go to parties now, I usually do ropes with my friends.
Yesterday, I tied up two wonderful girls. :)
I tied @Nai first. We were just chatting and discussing the new suspension ring and swivel that I got. Not many people can take spinning and swinging when up in the air. It's even harder to take when the person's suspended inverted. I personally can take it but I do not enjoy it as I have motion sickness very easily. But @Nai is a very playful girl and she's really curious to know what it would be like. So we tried it out by doing an inverted suspension with hip harness. She looked amazing up in the air - I enjoyed spinning her, and stopping her, and holding her steady in my embrace, and giving her the caress that she deserves.






Ropes 緊縛者: subay
Model 被綁者: Nai
Photography 攝影: VelmaVoluptuary
Then I had some rope fun with @V. We planned a bit ahead for the scene. I decided to go for the sensual way. It's the first time that I tied her so I wanted her to feel my ropes and be comfortable first. I went for a gote, and proceeded to tie her hair, and mouth, and finally her eyes. We also did a partial suspension/stretchy ties I enjoyed how much she enjoyed being ropes - when she's completely in my arms, led by me, feeling everything that I gave her - that's a really beautiful gift.

沒有留言:

發佈留言