2015年8月19日星期三

3月份HKBDSMC緊縛聚會

HKBDSMC March Rope Gathering 3月份HKBDSMC緊縛聚會 20 March 2015


中文版在下面 Chinese version below


(from now on, I will try to write in both languages so that both the Western and the local community can understand my posts and my sharing)


First, thank you for Eddie's effort in organising a rope gathering today and everyone who helped out. :)


This is the second HKBDSMC event that I attend, first one being the rope performance by Nawakiri Shin. Last time, I didn't have much time to talk to the attendees. Thanks to everyone who approached me to introduce themselves.


So the night started by Eddie introducing the attendees. There were around 30 attendees - definitely a bit bigger than most events hosted by Fetlife Hong Kong group. Some people brought some toys/ropes/books to share with everyone and I could see that people had fun meeting new friends and chatting (with food and drinks hehe). I could see that most people were quite shy, so the first half of the night was pretty quiet and slow. There were a few people who started tying for a bit but most people were mostly just chatting and watching.


I was curious as to how Eddie tied his gote as everyone has a different style so he kindly showed me his tie. The gote I always do is the one inspired by Akechi Denki and adopted by Osada Steve and Hajime Kinoko. It's interesting to see a different style. Yoghurt also kindly let me do a hair tie on her - with her hair pulled to the back and tied to a hip harness with crotch rope hehe.


Later that night, Nuitdetokyo dropped by for a visit. We chatted a bit about ropes and then we did some ropes together. Usually, when we do ropes, we stay on the floor but for his comfort, he decided to tie me on some sofa chairs. He started with a gote, and then he tied my legs to my waist, and then worked on a hair tie and finally gagged and blindfolded me with ropes. When I get tied, what I value the most is the connection and the feelings and I was completely rope drunk. He hit me once, and stopped (I wonder why...lol as I thought he would continue a I enjoy pain haha) and then he untied me. A lot of people were sitting around to observe and watch and I think it's interesting that people get to see the other side of rope bondage/shibari - it's not only about the tying and the pattern - but more importantly, what you achieve with it. Rope is like an extension of one's arm - to caress a body, to bring out a person's raw feelings and sensations.


After that, Eddie wanted his partner, Yoghurt, to experience Nuidetokyo's ropes so he tied a 2-rope teppou on her. He also quickly showed everyone how to do a hishi gote (a very decorative tie that a lot of people like) and a strappado.


After he left, I decided to do some tying and Ken volunteered (so many people were so shy and never approached me!!!). I always enjoy tying different people, and practising tying people of different sizes. A lot of people ask me what the difference is between tying a male and a female. I would say that a lot of times, it's not the gender that matters - we are all different individuals, and the difference lies in the connection between the two people, not so much the body shape or gender. So I did a gote on Ken, and then proceeded to tie his legs and did something like an ebi tie. It's fun tying without conforming to the "traditional ties" actually - I just tied according to my flow and my feelings at that time. I was really happy to see that he enjoyed being tied by me :)


Rope work: subay

Model: Ken (沒轉此照片分享,要看便要去原BLOG看XD)

Photographer: subay


沒有留言:

發佈留言