2015年8月25日星期二

酒吧派對

Play Munch 酒吧派對 (22 April 2015)

I have been really busy but I finally had the chance to take a break and I had some kinky fun tonight at a play munch which's held in a bar (closed curtains). I put on my kimono and tied several people - some of them were really eager to be tied by me as they had never been tied before. I tied a guy blindfolded - this time apart from a gote, I did some ties on his legs, also with a blindfold and it's a really good practice experience for me. I also tied several other people - something special to recap:
I tied S. She's not very flexible - which's fine. I hate it when people say that in order to be a good rope bottom, you need to be fit/skinny/small/flexible. I don't agree with it - as long as that person has a passion for ropes, and is eager to be in my ropes, I am happy to tie him/her (or other gender). I have tied people of all sizes and flexibility - when you tie, you don't just tie a gote on flexible people who can do a gote position. You tie *the person*. You do different ties to suit that person. We are all different and it's where the beauty truly lies. I tied S in a modified gote position and it's really fun to be able to improvise - I did a lot of improvisation today.
I also tied N. He's sadomasochistic, sometimes Dominant. It's funny because I am submissive. But in our rope scene, I am the one tying and it seems that our roles are switched. I tied a teppou with finger ties on him, a futomono and opened his legs wide and tied his legs to his back - basically he's completely restrained. We then had some more fun - I started by dripping candle wax on him - so as to get his skill more sensitive. Then I used the pinwheel on him - on his inner thigh and the bottom of his feet. It's excruciating for him as it's super sensitive. When he thought it's bad enough - I pulled out the sadistick and started working on his inner thigh and bottom of his feet. At the end of our scene, I said I would give him 20 more by the sadistick, and I ended up stopping at 19 and repeating 19-19-19-19-19 for like forever. I was carefully reading his emotions, his reactions, his facial expressions - to push him, to feel him, to see how much further I can go with him. It's a very exciting moment for me and I know that he would curse me for a few days (there are bruises on his inner thigh - it hurt quite a bit)
It's a really fun night and I really enjoyed introducing several newbies to ropes!

沒有留言:

發佈留言