2015年8月19日星期三

Rope Performance by Nawakiri Shin on 13 Jan 2015

Rope Performance by Nawakiri Shin on 13 Jan 2015

A local BDSM forum, HKBDSMC, invited Nawakiri Shin to do a rope performance in January. It's quite an experience for me as it's the first time that I went to an event that's organised by HKBDSMC instead of Fetlife. 

There were quite a few people at the event. I would say around 50 and that's quite impressive. HKBDSMC sees to have a larger group of active members for sure and I can see that a lot of them are really passionate about ropes which makes me feel really happy. 

Every rope artist has a different style when it comes to tying - it can be rough, sadistic, soft or caressing - well or a mixture of different things really. At the beginning, when Shin walked out, it's full of power and dominance. He swiftly tied up his sleeves and maintained a connection with Nancy - and connection's always the coolest thing to watch. Rope is really only the tool. Throughout the performance, Shin's soft and caring. This can be reflected by the short episode - Nancy started having a runny nose during an inverted suspension. I think it really added value to the performance because Shin's caring hands really shows the intimacy and love between the two of them. 

After the rope performance, there's food and people started discussing. On that day, @nuitdetokyo was there as well and he told me more about Shin - Shin's rope is influenced by Nawashi Kanna in Japan. In fact, when I learnt tying, I didn't really learn anything about the rope culture in Japan and the difference between the schools but after the event, I started becoming really intrigued by it. But the difficulty is really with remembering all the Japanese names haha but I will definitely read up on that.

Shin and I also started chatting a lot and exchanging our views on the rope scenes in London, US, HK and Taiwan. I also learnt a lot from him when we both observed the event organiser's rope performance that came after his show.

At last, I thought it would be cool if I could experience the ropes by Shin. With @nuitdetokyo's help, Shin agreed to suspend me. I hadn't been suspended for some time so I was definitely excited. Here's a snapshot of the suspension.

Rope work: Nawakiri Shin
Model; subay
Photography: millkybunny

沒有留言:

發佈留言