2015年8月25日星期二

Ropey Easter Weekend 復活節與緊縛 :)

Happy Easter everyone :)

First, apologies if I haven't replied to your messages on Fetlife/HKBDSMC/Facebook/Gmail etc. I have been super busy (haven't been around a laptop for around 1-2 weeks now) as I have been having some kinky fun :D



Midnight Ropes with @luis1786

@Luis1786 and I met on Fetlife. We exchanged several messages and he wanted to practice tying with me. I am often willing to be the practice bottom. Although I am not super bendy flexible, I think one thing good about practising on me is that I can give very constructive feedback and I enjoy communication. As I have a bit of rope experience as a rope top, I can often tell him/her concretely where the problem is (tension/wrap placement/wrong fiction etc)

So we met for a few times to have some rope fun. He's not the most experienced at ropes. I remember myself saying that I would only enjoy being tied by experienced rope tops. But actually - not always. I had such a good time being tied by him. I could see/feel/sense/hear a lot of mistakes - but I decided to stay silent and let the ropes caress me. The thing is - it's not really about the ropes - he might be slow, he might make mistakes, do the wrong knot, go to high/low - yet more important is how he uses his ropes to caress me, to torture me, to give me feelings, to build a connection. He's very good at controlling a rope bottom and it's something I definitely want to learn from him. While he takes his time to tie, he always holds my hair tight to control my movement - to force me to my kneels, to push me down, to do whatever he wishes me to do. I was such a happy girl enjoying the happy moments.

I guess most people now focus too much on the technical side of kinbaku - yes, being safe is important, and doing the tie right etc is definitely good - but in kinbaku, we don't tie objects, we tie persons - persons with feelings. Kinbaku is almost like sex - it's intimate, you do it with people you trust and love.

And our rope session slowly developed into something else...some more play...:P (shhhhh)

Rope Intensive with @Nuidetokyo

As @Nuitdetokyo is staying in Hong Kong for Easter, I have decided to go bug him again :P We talked about a rope intensive as I am going to join a kinbaku study group in Tokyo in late June with some rope masters including Osada Steve, Yukimura Haruki and Nawashi Kanna. So to prepare for my first official/formal rope education in Japan, I thought it would be good to learn from @Nuitdetokyo as he's been tying in Japan for 10 years.

We mainly focused on the takate-kote and we looked at many important details. Every time someone goes to Japan, it's very likely that he will be asked to tie a takate-kote - it's just a very good way to see how a person ties and his experience and his skills. I spent a lot of time practising the tension of my ropes - it's a bit of a challenge for me. I usually don't tie super tight due to my models preference but in the session, I had to learn to increase the tension of my ropes so it took me a bit of time to adjust to it. Another challenge is the speed. I had to do a 3-rope takate kote in 4.5 minutes and so far my record is around 5.5 minutes.

That being said - to prepare for my rope education, I am now looking for more practice bottoms, preferably girls (I tie people of all genders, but as in Japan, the models are usually female, so I have to practice tying girls first) :D Give me a shout if interested!

Just a picture of a takate kote done in 5.5 minutes :P Its not perfect...but...well it's my first time tying so fast!


Photoshoot with two models

@Nuitdetokyo has been working on his portfolio and he wants to do some photoshoots with Hong Kong as the theme. I have been helping him with models and photographers (as there are quite a few photographers who contact me on Facebook). So we did some simple photoshoots to get to know the models.

There isn't a lot to say about the photoshoot but there's one thing special - we worked with a girl model. She's completely new to shibari and we did a simple side suspension (yoko zuri). She asked us to let her down almost immediately as she's not used to the feeling of suspension. Interestingly, the second time we did it, again a side suspension, after taking the pics, she asked to stay in the air for longer. It's really interesting to see a newbie explore shibari and her reactions :P

We are still looking for professional/semi-professional models who are willing to be tied.
1. Nudity (frontal or complete) with some explicitness (strictly no sex)
2. Girls (prefer girls with boooooobs!)
3. Paid photoshoot (market price)
4. Rope experience preferred
5. Fetish/sexy wardrobe welcome
6. No commercial use - just for an online portfolio
7. Body size/shape/nationality/ink etc flexible

Send me a message if interested!

Email: subay.annie.hk@gmail.com
Facebook: Subay Kinbaku
Wechat: fishie_ay




More ropes...

Got tied during Easter - crotch rope - crotch rope attached to the suspension point - ouch. 
That's all I wanna say :P haha.

沒有留言:

發佈留言