2015年8月19日星期三

那一刻-繩與鞭

An Intimate Moment - Ropes and Whips 那一刻-繩與鞭 (22 March 2015)

A lot of times, when I do ropes with people, it's just ropes - no pain, no shame, no sexual moment - just pure connection, caressing and love for each other. But there are times, when with the right person that you can connect with, ropes can bring the two people to connect on an even deeper level - where I am willing to give him my soul and heart, to submit to him, to suffer for him, and to embrace my inner shame.
This entry is not about pretty ties/photoshoot/rope events. It's more like a rope scene. But I am still writing it because I want to tell everyone that now, a lot of people are too obsessed with the idea of taking pretty rope pics, focusing too much on the tie, and they forget that people use ropes to connect and play and have fun. It's to enhance the entire experience. In private, instead of suspending your partner and having to worry about his/her safety all the time, why not stay on the floor and have some sexy time? 
So yesterday, I had a private rope date with 3 people. We treated some ropes, and did some rope practice. After that, a guy (I prefer not to disclose his name) and I had some fun - where he tied my wrist to the suspension point and started whipping me and putting clamps on me. There's no pretty gote, no pretty harness, no pretty pattern, no pretty position - but it's a beautiful moment - the moment when I willingly gave him my wrists and let him take control, to bring out the raw feelings/pain deep inside. It's true liberation and I enjoyed melting in his arms after suffering for him. 
Some pictures below...note that he only really whipped me for 3 minutes (although using 2 whips at the same time), and also note that he pulled all the clamps out AT THE SAME TIME.

Also, one thing worth mentioning is that in Hong Kong, I don't play with a lot of people as I am VERY picky. And I am also not very into humiliation. But he's the only person who can humiliate me....

沒有留言:

發佈留言