2015年8月25日星期二

A Letter to Daddy :)

A Letter to Daddy :)

Daddy,

We haven't know each other for long but I feel so connected to you already. It's very rare that I feel like I can trust someone and be honest with someone - and I am really happy to have found you.

I enjoyed every moment with you. I don't just see it as play. I love you as a friend. I respect you as my mentor. I treasure and serve you as my Dominant. I might not be the best girl in the world but I would do the best within my ability to make you happy - because making you happy makes me really happy.

Thank you so much for sacrificing so much for me. I know that you are busy and you have a lot of commitments in life - yet you do so much for this silly fishie and care so much for me.

Thank you Daddy :)

Fishieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

沒有留言:

發佈留言